Your adventure starts here
We are currently booking tours online for 2021!
With the current COVID-19 pandemic we have to modify our normal operations but we still guarantee the best trip possible on the Yough. A few points we would like to highlight to our valued guests:
- We will be practicing all recommendation set forth by the PA DOH and the CDC. For the safety of all of our guests and staff, we ask that if you feel ill to not visit.
- We are mandating facial coverings be worn within our facilities and while being transported in our vehicles. Facial coverings are not to be worn on the river, but we do recommend having a neck sleeve or bandana that can be pulled up while not on the water.
- We ask that while checking in, groups send one person to the counter to take care of check-in procedures and that the rest of the group wait outside.
- We recommend booking in minimum group sizes of 5-6 participants for the Lower Yough. Any groups under 5 participants may be paired with another small group to fill each boat.
- Upper Yough rafts accommodate up to 3 guests plus guide. We recommend booking in multiples of 3 to fill each boat. Any group under 3 participants may be broken up to fit trip format.
- We are not allowed to provide a deli-style lunch on the river. We recommend to eat prior to your trip.
- Fully Guided tours will be on the water approximately 2-3 hours. Guide Escorted tours will be on the water approximately 4 hours.
- We will be working diligently to keep all of our grounds and equipment cleaned and sanitized. We ask that all patrons follow all social distancing guidelines.
- We are running Fully Guided trips at 9:00AM, 11:00AM, and 1:00PM as well as one Guide Escorted trip at 11:00AM. Since the Fully Guided trip at 11:00AM is a mixed format, it may move slower than the 9:00AM and 1:00PM trips.
- Special Fully Guided trips can be arranged at 7:00 AM or 3:00 PM for groups of 10 or more. These are not daily offerings, call us to check on availability.