Your adventure starts here
A few points we would like to highlight to our valued guests:
- We will be practicing all recommendation set forth by the PA DOH and the CDC. For the safety of all of our guests and staff, we ask that if you feel ill to not visit.
- Upper Yough rafts accommodate up to 3 guests plus guide. We recommend booking in multiples of 3 to fill each boat. Any group under 3 participants may be broken up to fit trip format.
- We are not allowed to provide a deli-style lunch on the river. We recommend to eat prior to your trip. Light snack provided for all Guided Escorted trips.
- Fully Guided tours will be on the water approximately 2-3 hours. Guide Escorted tours will be on the water approximately 4 hours.
- We are running Fully Guided trips at 9:30AM, 11:30AM, 1:30PM, and 3:30PM as well as one Guide Escorted trip at 11:30AM. Since the Fully Guided trip at 11:30AM is a mixed format, it may move slower than the other trips. Guides in fully guided rafts on the mixed format trip will be assisting unguided rafts throughout the trip with setting safety, giving hand signals, and gathering up any rafters separated from their rafts.
- Special Fully Guided trips can be arranged at 7:00 AM or 2:00 PM for groups of 10 or more. These are not daily offerings, call us to check on availability.