Your adventure starts here
We are currently booking tours online for 2021!
With the current COVID-19 pandemic we have to modify our normal operations but we still guarantee the best trip possible on the Yough. A few points we would like to highlight to our valued guests:
- We will be practicing all recommendation set forth by the PA DOH and the CDC. For the safety of all of our guests and staff, we ask that if you feel ill to not visit.
- We are mandating facial coverings be worn within our facilities and while being transported in our vehicles. Facial coverings are not to be worn on the river, but we do recommend having a neck sleeve or bandana that can be pulled up while not on the water.
- We ask that while checking in, groups send one person to the counter to take care of check-in procedures and that the rest of the group wait outside.
- We are limited to group sizes on the water. In order to accommodate smaller trips we are allowed to launch every half hour. What this means: We are still booking tours at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM and 1:00PM. These are not designated times but our launch windows. We will get folks on the water within an hour of the time they booked.
- Barring any unforeseen changes, Upper Yough releases will resume on Memorial Day Weekend.
- We recommend booking in minimum group sizes of 4 participants. Typically we can pair smaller groups together to fill a boat but due to current restrictions we will not be combining small groups. Any group sizes smaller than 4 participants will be assessed a $100.00 fee to cover the cost of not filling a boat.
- We are not allowed to provide a deli-style lunch on the river. We recommend to eat prior to your trip.
- Since we are running smaller trips, please plan on being on the water for approximately 2 hours.
- We will be working diligently to keep all of our grounds and equipment cleaned and sanitized. We ask that all patrons follow all social distancing guidelines.