Would you like to be part of the OTP team? We are looking for great people to help out this summer.
Our commitment to excellence is second to none. We provide the best gear and most talented staff for a memorable river trip.
Your character needs to be warm and friendly, able to work with people and also as a team. Our staff consists of individuals who are multi layered with outdoor ability, athleticism, professionalism and a strong work ethic. This is what we are looking for in new staff. If working long days outdoors by a beautiful river sounds good then get in touch with us. Company housing is available for our guides which consists of beds in a shared room, storage area for gear and personals. A kitchen with oven, refrigerator, sink and freezer to fix meals and prepare food. Shower and laundry facility to keep you and your gear from stinking. Common areas such as living room, exercise area, and private patio. It's not the Taj Mahal but it's available to all staff at a nominal monthly fee. Staff housing is in the Borough of Ohiopyle so there are many opportunities for food and activities within walking distance. Walking to work is normal so driving is not really needed.
Download Application (doc)
Will train and accept skilled guides. If you like the water and are good with people raft guiding is a great way to spend the summer. Training usually starts in April.
Video Kayaker / Photographer
- Personal cameras preferred
- HD Video Camera or digital SLR
- Company cameras are available
- Great kayaking skills are a must
Office and base staff
- Overall must have pleasant character
- Patient with the public
- Will also need to be able to handle phones, data entry, and general duties
- Overall pleasant character and patient with the public
- Able to lead bike tours, repair and maintain bike fleet
- Also able to maintain bike facility